Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sea Theme Bento

Sea Theme Bento

These pics were taken over a year ago but I hadn't really uploaded them anywhere else. I started this Bento Bonanza Blog so I can share the bento, bento ideas and recipes, and bento resources with you and anyone else that's interested in Bento. Bento Boxes are creative, tasty, healthy, and over all fun. Let's make Bento together!
bento bonanza


When I first started making bento I had absolutely no idea what to do with them. I've seen lots of really amazing bento around the web, most of them colorful with themes. This bento is no way as awesome as those but I thought I'd share as this was my first bento ever. This is my sea themed bento.
bento bonanza
On this side we have a whale that is made from a steam bun, BBQ pork if I remember correctly. The tail is a mushroom and the expression is made from seaweed.
bento bonanza
This side is just colored rice and seaweed fish. It is decorated with mushrooms and green onions for seaweed.

No comments:

Post a Comment